A Business Response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
As many of you, we are watching all facets of this global outbreak and its effects as a whole, as well as to family and friends closer to home. We sincerely hope that you are all safe, and that the coming weeks and months can be navigated with good health and minimal disruption.
That said, changes will be required, and we wanted to offer some level of support for your business to allow you to trade in the short and long term. We want to remind you about different ways that your business can evolve to continue through any disruption.
Ideas for Business to deal with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak:
- Bulk email or SMS to communicate to your clients
- Offering online alternatives to communicate - news and blogs, online forums or closed social platforms to maintain appropriate contact
- eCommerce and online shops to facilitate continued sales, where social distancing is recommended, and face-to-face contact is limited
- Online training programs that can be offered as add-on services to clients you cannot immediately reach
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) to ensure that Google is appropriately aware of your business and any specific campaigns you are looking to roll out
- Google my Business content is maintained and up-to-date
- Social media marketing support to help you get you messages out
- Video and Podcast production
- WordPress website updates and content creation
- Online WordPress Training
- Digital marketing coaching/mentoring
Trafffic is also happy to discuss and work with you on pricing options for projects where significant infrastructure is required. We understand fully that this is also a financially difficult time, that will evolve over many months, and remaining flexible with any investment may also assist your business make some necessary steps.
Finally, we wanted to confirm to you that Trafffic will continue to provide our high-quality service during any disruption. We are fortunate in that the range of services we offer, can be provided remotely if required - without compromise - through any range of communication platforms that will best suit your needs.
Quick Tips for Small Business to help with the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
Below is an on-going list of ideas and tips that you can take on yourself, to keep your business active during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Let people know. Are you still trading? Are you still open? Who knows! Let people know and clearly find out - add information to your website, your social channels and your Google my Business page at a minimum
- Get more social. Post more often, communicate more, remind your customers and think local to keep your brand top-of-mind and a real option
- Work on your website. Make any time that becomes available useful and work on planning or writing for your website to catch up on what might have been set aside
- Get back on the phone. Again with any time that you might have, speak to your existing clients - understand their needs and remind them that you are there. Also, use the time to introduce yourself to potential customers that may not know you and how you could help them
- Think local. Add a form to your website that lets customers quickly and easily make and pay for products or services, and then deliver it locally
- Double down on service. For those who are still able to purchase from you, give them the royal treatment. Ensure that you leave them with a positive experience - so they can spread the word now, and remember you when normal trade resumes
- Stay tuned for more...