A content management system (CMS) is part of a website that allows non-technical people to manage and update a website:
- Through an admin login, website owners can add or edit any text or images on any page of a website
- Add and manage images and video across the website
- Update a dedicated news or gallery section to keep information current
- Manage all parts of a website without additional software, from any browser that is connecting to the internet
- Work on the text and information without ever having to worry about the styling of the site which is controlled by the code and stylesheet in the background.
There are many different CMS’s available in the market place, but what is key in selecting one, is how easy it is to use by you! With that in mind Trafffic develops websites using WordPress - software you can use to manage your website.
A Trafffic website is not limited to design & development. When your website launches is when the real work begins. Up-keep of your website, whether managed by you or a Trafffic maintenance contract, is perhaps more important than the initial build. It is the CMS that will allow you confidently manage and update your website, ensuring that you concentrate on the content with the styling completely controlled by the CMS in the background.
Feel free to contact Trafffic at any time to discuss your website needs.